Nose is dynamic structure of face, playing as most attractive feature of face. Small change in its shape produce major impact on face. Small mismatching of nose with face ,makes us conscious of our looks and lowers our esteem. By rhinoplasty improving the look of nose , gives immense change in self confidence and positivity.The procedure
The procedure is carried out by open and closed techniques under local or general anaesthesia.Timing
Rhinoplasty take 2 to 3 hours , depending on complexity of deformity.Age of Rhinoplasty
Age is usually after completion of facial bony skeletal. For girls 12 to 14 years & boys 14 to16 years . no upper age limit for any sex. For birth defect no age limit.Hospital stay
4to 6 hours to two days ,return to work 5to 7 days,Types of nose deformity
- Wide nose / spread nose
- Depressed nose
- Long nose
- Hump over nose
- Droopy nose
- Post traumatic crooked nose
- Bulbous and irregular tip
- Rhinoplasty is a complex procedure , it involves thorough analysis of nasal deformity, Thorough planning for procedure, realistic outcome of surgery.
- Primary rhinoplasty cost range from 90, 000 INR to 1,50,000 .
- Corrective and reconstructive may require two stages of surgery,depending on complexicity of deformity.